Things i’ve learnt in a hard way:
1. Life is all about choices. You get to choose your choice, but you don’t get to choose the consequence. The consequence comes in a package with your choice. So quit whining, whatever state you are in now, because you have choosen your choices and just take the consequences. Do not ever regret your choices.
2. Parallel to point 1, Just remember that God’s plan is better than yours, it might not be what you want, but it’s sure what you need. A good man once told me that if you are NOW in a stage that make you feel uncomfortable with your life, that means you are NOW in a stage that will lead you to a better future or we can simply say, that you are in a changing phase at your life. Because basically a change leads you toward a better life
3. Treat the other the way you want to be treated, not the other way. I used to think that how my nature depends on how the other treat me, but i realize that it’s wrong to think like that.
4. As people say there are a thousand ways to say no. But the best way to say no is…well just say no. A straight NO.
5. Do not ever hesitate to walk away from ones that can no longer make you happy. the sooner you do it the better.
6. Say what you need to say, and don’t f*cking say anything if you don’t mean it